Monday, October 26, 2015

how long has it been?

too long. 

Hi, it's been like a year since I last posted here. oops. not like anyone missed me though. there have been some complications. I lost my iPod that this account is logged into, and I couldn't remember the password for this and nothing was working so I just left it for while. But, I've found my iPod now and I'm able to post here! yay! 

so you may be wondering how I'm doing (probably not) but yes, I'm still struggling with self harm and my weight. I'm not going to call it anorexia or an eating disorder because I've not been officially diagnosed yet. oh well. 

anyway. today's been the first successful fasting day! yes! I've had water, I'm currently drinking blueberry tea, no sugar. 

I guess personal updates not regarding my problems should be here too?? Since the last time I've posted (aug 2014) a lot of things have happened. I went to a lot of concerts, stared a new school and made new friends (score!) My music taste has also expanded widely, so I think I might do a post all about the artists I listen to (because they are many). Also, finally after 3ish years I am finally caught up with supernatural. season 11 ep 4 on weds. wonderful. 

Saturday. I want to talk about Saturday (10/24/15). I saw my best friend for the first time in months. We got really drunk and really high, it was amazing. I only remember parts of it but the parts that I do remeber are hilarious. 

I also got my nose pierced in the begining of July, so that's cool.
and I'm. I really don't know what else to say. yeah. I think I'll go. I hope your day was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment