Sunday, February 23, 2014

Diet Maybe?

I'm not really fat.. I just want to try something to try and maintain my weight.

 I've been thinking about starting the Lunabelle diet, but you have to count calories and I suck really bad at that... So I think I might just wing it. Just try to eat healthy during the week with one or two fasting days. I think I'll start that in a week or two? March 3rd sounds good.

 I think I'll call it the Wing It Diet, for lazy people like me. Basically I'm gonna cut out junk food and shit for a few weeks, fast twice a week and weigh it every Friday/saturday. I'll tell you how it goes. 

I feel like on the weekends I always end up pigging out and not eating properly. For example, this weekend I basically ate chips, cookies, brownies, ice cream, all that delicious shit. It's so good but so bad at the same time. 

I have really horrible self control, so this might be a bit hard. But the longest I've fasted for was 3 days (although there were some cracks where I broke down and ended up eating some little snacks) and the longest I've been clean for is about 3 or 4 months. I think when I go on this diet thing or whatever I'm gonna try to stay clean, and hopefully continue out for a while. 

I usually walk home from school, but it's not even a mile, but even if I do screw up and eat some crap thing I can work off the extra calories by walking home or walking to school. 

Anyway I bought All Time Low's Dirty Work CD yesterday and I'm loving it. I'm really obsessed with the album cover it's just so cool & cute. I found it at Walmart for $10. I love buying CDs there because I can always find the ones I want (most of the time) for a cheap price. For example, I found BOMT by britney for $5 & AFYCSO and V&V by panic! for $7. If I go next week I'm thinking about buying Paramore's self-titled album. Riot! is the only paramore album I have and I really want to own more of their albums. I also saw Brand New Eyes for like $7.  

A song that I've also been really obsessed with is Professional Griefers by deadmau5. You're probably thinking, "Hey, she didn't mention deadmau5 or electric/dance music in her music interests!" Well that's because I don't really listen to electric/dance/dubstep/club-ish music (with the exception of some Ghost Town & some Britney songs) but the main reason I really like this song is because of Gerard Way does vocals for it. I feel like anything Gerard does is great. He's Gerad. Haha get it ge-rad? wow I suck at jokes. Oh well. But anyway this track is really cool I suggest listening to it if you like deadmau5 or MCR idk I'm just obsessed. The beats get stuck in your head and Gerard's catchy voice gets stuck in there too making you want to get up and dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment