Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello There!

Hi, I'm pretty sure no ones reading this, but hi! I'm kind of new to this kind of blog thing, i mean i have tumblr, but this is quite different, id say. If you'd already guessed, my blog title/url/username are references to Paramore's Misery Business, and im actually listening to it now, haha.

Let me introduce myself. If it's okay with you, id rather not say my real name for privacy reasons. This isnt exactly the kind of blog that i would like to flaunt around and shove in people faces. So now youre probably wondering, "Well, then what the hell kind of blog is this?"

For the last two years, ive had this strange depression, and as things began to get worse and worse, i began to cut more and more. Thats right. This is a cutter's blog. I wanted to try something different. I already tired writing a journal to let out my feelings, but thats how my mom found out the first time (and yes, theres other times.) In all the time i wrote in that journal, i wasnt hurting myself. But then, she had to go and look through it one day while i wasnt home. Fantastic. That made me fall apart even more. I begged her not to tell my dad, and she surprisingly agreed. There are two other times that i can get to later.

Now your probably thinking, why hasnt her mother put her in the loony bin yet? Well, technically, she has. I have therapy every tuesday (yep today :/ ). My mistake by saying i wanted help, because i hate it. But i mean, talking to someone whos trained to listen to you is okay, but i want to try this, a blog. Not pen and paper, not a person, not someone who knows me. Im tired of keeping it bottled up, and i guess this my version therapy for myself.

Alright enough with the depressing things. Want to know a little bit about me? Here you go:

Name: Just call me Mez. My cousin calls me that, i have no idea why and she wont tell me.
Favorite Singers/Bands: Ready for a novel? Alright so bands i love include - Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil, My Chemical Romance, Bring Me The Horizon, Get Scared, Paramore, Flyleaf, All Time Low, Falling In Reverse, Digital Daggers, Ghost Town, Sleeping With Sirens, and im pretty sure thats it for bands, Singers would have to be - Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Marina & The Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, Jason Kertson & The Immortals, Ke$ha, Gwen Stefani, Ashley Tisdale, Avril Lavigne, and Melanie Martinez.
Books: The Hunger Games Triology, Maximum Ride Novels, The House of Night novels, The Twilight Saga, The Fault in Our Stars, Gray, The Pretty Little Liars Novels... idk theres probably more but i cant think of them.
Movies:  dont even wanna do this one
Tv Shows: Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood, Friends, Full House, Saved By The Bell, Wizards of Waverly Place
Food: Mac & Cheese, pizza rolls, idefk theres so much more tacos

Alright ill probably continue this later, but heres my intro.

~mez



No comments:

Post a Comment