Sunday, April 27, 2014

*britney spears voice* It's been awhile...

[for anyone who got that britney reference in the title, you're awesome.] 

Hello again. 

Good news, I am over 40 days clean! It's so hard I want to cut so bad but I've been resisting. I think I'm like 43 days. 

But bad news... I still can't get the bingeing under control. It's terrible. I'm 10lbs over the weight I want to be... 
But, I read that doing an hour & 15 mins of just dance burns 500 calories!! I was too tired last night so I only did 30 mins. That was about 200 or a little over. But I think over the weekends I'm going to do that becaue i have more time to play the wii so yeah. 

I really want to loose those 10lbs becaue I have a dance-like thing coming up in June and I want to be able to fit into my dress. Me & my mom just ordered it, it's black with a white collar, sort of like what Wednesday Addams would normally wear. We bought it in 2 sizes, and the thought of fitting into the larger size scares the shit out of me. 

I have basically made a meal plan this week that I am determined to follow, if I want to look nice for this dance and not to mention the summer. 

I am gonna try to eat at MOST 400 cals (I'm striving for lower, but shit gets tough) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For Tuesday and Thursday, I am going to fast. On the weekends I'm going to try to do 100-250, and stay away from junk and shit food for that whole time. I'll probably weigh in like every Friday or so... But I'm worried about next weekend because I might go to her house and we'll probably end up eating a bunch of crap there.. Ugh. 

Maybe in may I should just start the Lunabelle, I know I said summer, but summer can wait. I have to start this now if I want somewhat of a result by June. 

I also bought Of Mice & Men's Restoring Force album on Saturday, and it's really good! I love OM&M, and this was the first time hearing Restoring Force in full. I love Austin Carlile, he's so adorable. I was watching one of the interviews he did (I can't remeber what it was for) but they were asking him & Alan this or that questions and they asked "Nick or disney?" And austin said Disney and Alan said nick and Austin was like "WHAAAAT WHY?!" And it was so cute. I'll link the interview below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment