Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hi again

Two posts in one day, damn that's rare. 

But anyway, I wanted to show you the dress I was talking about in the last post! 
Here it is:
I just really love it. I also reall want a pair of black suede creepers, theyd would look cute with a pair of tights & the dress. 

I also forgot to say I got my ear pierce again! Well, I mean I got a second hole. I like it a lot & I'm happy with it. It really didn't hurt much, it was like a tiny pinch and that was it. It didn't hurt much after the fact either. I might do a post on piercings idk it seems cool. 

I really want my right eyebrow pierced, ahh I just love the way it looks. 

All I need to do is to find my safety pin earrings and I'll be good. They basically disappeared  at the end of January and now I'm here. I really miss wearing them I loved the way they looked. Ugh. I loose things way too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment