Wednesday, April 2, 2014

last Friday-wendsday (today)

alright so hey it's been a while. But anywaaaay here are some updates!!

Soo *katy perry voice* last Friday night (lol) I got sick like with the stomach virus or flu or whatever was going around with my school. It. Was. Horrible. 

I got it late Friday, I threw up (these are all unintentional) at like 1 in the morning and I was just like shansinsnsnssn. I was a little bit happy though, becaue I are a few crappy things so I got rid of that. But then when I woke up, I threw up again and in that moment I vowed to myself I would never try to purge becaue my eyes went black and I felt so weak I almost fell and it just felt so gross i wouldn't want to do that every again. But I kept a low diet for the most part that weekend, mainly because I was freaked to eat for one. I mainly drank water, vitamin water (130 cals I think?) and Gatorade (like 80 I think) and then like Saturday I ate a hamburger bun becaue I was really hungry and I read that bread soaks up the acid. 

But then Sunday I had some bacon (approx 70ish) and some mac & cheese (idk how much that was I'm assuming 230?) and I felt fine.

Monday was... Weird. One of my friends was like "oh my god!! Your legs are like, non-exsistant!" and then my other friend was like, "yeah! She was trying to loose calories!!" (I was talking to her about how if you chew ice cubes it burns calories.) and I just felt so ughsisbdidj. I was like can you please stop talking about it my legs are pretty exsistant if you really look. I barely remember the rest.  idk Except for the fact that my mom bought golden Oreos jsjskdbdjcbb

Tuesday, we had testing so I allowed myself to eat a luna bar for breakfast, I figured it would help. Then for lunch I had a bagel & I planned on nothing else for that day but then I fucked up and bought a cake pop from Starbucks and had a bunch of other candy crap and then when I got home I binged on those Oreos and there were hardly any left and I just felt so gross. ugh. 

Today, Wendsday, no breakfast, i had like half a cup of miso soup for lunch so that's about 40 cals I think and then since my friends wanted to go to Starbucks I didn't want to be weird around them so I got a frappachino and it  was 300 I was just like wow that's a lot..?!  But yeah I guess 340 isn't bad for today . I also bought a reeces but I'm not gonna eat it (yet lol) I bought it to test my self control. 

I've also been a few weeks clean so that's a plus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment