Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Yay!

I am happy to report, that today (well 4/29/14) has been the first successful fasting day in a while! I am so proud of myself. Lots of water & tea did it for me today. 

Tomorrow I will eat probably half of my sandwich for lunch (unless I get school lunch, then half of whatever that is) and if my mom forces dinner upon me tomorrow, I'll eat a small portion of that. 

Good news aside, bad news, I think my friends are Starting to notice I'm not eating as much. When we were walking home today, we stopped it Starbucks. I of course didn't have any money, like usual, (it's a good way to not be tempted buy food while your out) but so we go in, and we're online, and my friend (let's call her friend A, or FA.)  knows I don't have money and says "do you want anything?" I of course say no, and then she insists, "I know you want a cake pop!" I was like no I'm fine and she said, "come on what flavor do you like? Birthday cake?" I denied I wanted anything, and thankfully she didn't buy me anything against my will. But then while we were waiting for her and another one of my friends (friend B or FB lets call her) so friend b bought these chocolate covered gram crackers, and was like, "you want one?" And I told her I didn't like those ones, but I mean honestly who doesn't like chocolate gram crackers! It's like a s'mores minus the marshmallows! Then FB proceeded to poke my stomach and said, "you need to eat more, you're all bones." 

I wanted to die right there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment