Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mini Fast!

I haven't eaten at all today! That's an accomplishment for me! Whenever I get home I usually cave and find something to eat. Although my mom is going shopping today but i told her to buy luna bars so that will probably be my dinner. A good way to curve hunger is to drink water. It makes you feel like your full but you'll only pee it out later. 

Also I've been 3days clean! I'm hoping to go this week then next week then so on & so on. I'm really pissed at myself though because I accidentally cut my thighs too far down and now I'm dreading wearing shorts in the summer because you'll be able to see a bunch of scars. 

Also here's a tip about cutting: don't cut by your hips/hip bones if you sleep on the side like I do. It's a bitch to sleep with and sleeping is supposed to be peaceful, not painful. Just a bit of advice. 

I'm very excited for Demi on Friday!! I cannot wait to see my cousin I lover her so much. She knows how to help me and understands me. I'm lucky to have someone like her in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment