Friday, March 7, 2014

Neon Lights Tour!!

Demi. Was. Flawless. 

Tonight was amazing. I went to the neon lights tour with my cousin tonight, and it was the best time I've had in a while. I was glad to get a good whole video of Demi's speech about self harm, deppression, EDs (etc) and the performance of Warrior. I was actually crying she just makes everything ok. 

She's so strong and powerful I love it! 

Opening acts were Little Mix & Fifth Harmony. They were great, my cousin is obsessed with LM and I litterally LOVED seeing her so happy when they came out. It touched my heart, I loved seeing a genuine smile on her face. 

Then Demi came on & opened with heart Attack, her range is amazing oh my! Nick Jonas was also there too! Nick Jonas! It was like a Disney/camp rock reunion!! I wish I could single like her. I just respect her so much she's so strong and inspiration I don't understand how anyone could possibly hater her.

Here were our seats, we were really far back but it was so worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment