Sunday, March 16, 2014

*sigh*

I don't know why this always happens. I need to learn how to control myself. You know that feeling when you just eat too much or too much of one thing and you feel like you're about to puke but you just... Can't? Like after a binge you want to purge but you can't bring your self to do it. I have those feelings quite often, and I'm feeling it right now. I just feel so stupid and fat. No matter what anyone says ill still look at myself this way no matter how skinny I get.

I really want to try to lose 10 lbs so in order to do so, I'm gonna fast either 2 or 3 days this week and only eat fruits and healthy things the rest of the days. If that works out well, I'll continue it until I'm at a satisfying weight for myself. 

I also broke the approximate 2 weeks clean, I didn't do so bad though, by my ankles and shins. But it was with the shitty blades (as mentioned in the post titled "Oops") so there was barley any blood (I wish there was) but they'll probably scar at the least. 

________________

I'm really obsessed with Marina & The Diamonds right now. She's just really great. Her songs reflect real problems and really speak to me and probably many others.

Really excited for July, because 
1.) summer
2.) no school (although we get out June 26)
3.) I'm going to see Fall Out Boy & Paramore at the Monumentour!! I'm so super excited to bands I love I'm just like sishhsjshaiabs I can't wait! Ill blog about it when the time comes. 

Is anyone reading this? If you are please comment I feel like I am taking to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment