Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Oops

Ok so I lied.
I said I was gonna wait till my mom got home with the luna bars. Nope. I had some poptarts because I was just getting to that point where the hunger was actually annoying. So if one poptart is like 210 calories, and I had two that means I've had 420 calories in total. That's not that bad. So basically no dinner. Tomorrow i might a eat lunch or something low in calories at home. 

Its a weird feeling though. Like you're still hungry but you're also not at the same time. 

While looking for the Lunabelle requirements, I've stumbled upon this one called "Giovanni's 30" I like it a lot because there's less fasting days and there are days were you only eat apples and I can easily get apples. But the olive oil thing for day 16 sounds a little gross... 
Then here's the Lunabelle:(if you can't see day 14 is fast & day 15 is 500 I think) but I've always liked this diet I dunno. Summers coming soon enough and I'll try the luna for one month & 30 for another. Ill blog my results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment